Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Close Enough

as of right now i have approximately 2 days, 12 hours, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds until i officially start New England Master's Commission. i am soooo excited! i know, i know...my last post said something about being nervous and i still kinda am. my mom and sisters have been in New Hampshire since tuesday afternoon and i have spent a lot of time with them. they want me to spend as much time with them as i can because i wont see them again until probably Thanksgiving. i see exactly where they are coming from but i just want to relax. Christina and the boys came up LATE monday night to surprise Todd. so no matter what i'm not totally gonna do what i wanted because theres just too much going on around me.

alls i really wanna do is relax downtown or at prescott park and do absolutely nothing...maybe even just sleep for about 2 hours longer than normal but in reality i know that wont happen. on friday night @ church there is a lock-in. i've always wanted to go to one and now is my chance. my only dilemma is the simple fact that saturday morning i have orientation @ 10a. the lock-in is from 6p on friday night to 8a the next morning. if i did go i would just take all of my MC stuff with me and then i won't have to worry about bringing it the next day, let alone going home @ 8a and coming back @ 10a. on the other hand, i have a feeling that it would be just too much rushing around for me to do thats all.

idk...im just trying to work it out. tonight @ youth group we just had a chill night. ken went over some scheduled events and then they talked about G5 (Element79?) and some other crucial ministry things. he also brought some things to my attention about MC that i didnt know about yet. there are some things that i have to look forward to in just the next few weeks; Aug. 31-Sept. 1st: White Water Rafting...Sept. 5th: Apple Picking...Sept. 6th-13th: DC Microsoft Show...October 2nd-3rd: Youth & Young Adult Retreat...Tuesday Nights: Evangelising.

so, needless to say, i will be a pretty busy lady come this sunday but i will make an effort to keep my blog updated so all of you readers out there will know what im up to. please leave a comment on what you would like me to keep you updated on the most. i love you all

Love,
~Kali~

No comments: